The Small Business Special
"The Small Business Special" is a lame name. Sorry. But the idea is cool. You pick your favorite song from the 1980s and the band will perform it. Better yet, we can pick a song from the 1980s that can directly or indirectly be associated with your business. Here are examples of what I mean:
- Communications: "Voices Carry" by Til Tuesday
- Attorney: "I Fought The Law" by The Clash or "Lawyers In Love" by Jackson Browne
- Sports Rehab: "Strength" by The Alarm or "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggins
- Business Training: "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour
- Investigations: "Private Eyes" by Hall & Oates
- Finance: "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits, "She Works Hard For The Money" by Donna Summer, "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)" Pet Shop Boys
You get the idea. We can come up with a song that fits nearly every business category. It's cool and fun and a way to associate your livelihood with some cool music.
So, how much? We're asking for $489 for this song sponsorship, Small Business Special.
What do you get for your four-hundred and eighty-nine smackers? Some neat stuff, such as:
- 1 Song from the 1980s of your choice or that we choose together which aligns with your business
- 1 Free Ticket to the event
- 1 Discounted Ticket to the event. Save 20% and get a pal or spouse in at a crazy-low price.
- The opportunity to sing/play along with the band on your song
- Your company logo on the YouChoose website from when you say Yes
- Banner/Company Sign (you provide) at the event
- A shout out from the stage, a 30-second commercial of who you are, what your business is and why you chose the song the band is about to perform
- Another thank you after the song is through
- Links to your business from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- You can provide a blog entry on the YouChoose website explaining why you chose the song you did. We'll even post a picture of you/your family (along with your logo). Use this to add a more personal element to what you do.
We can only offer 7 sponsored songs per event (we generally perform 25-30 songs per event with no breaks), so hurry before the opportunity is gone. Feel the urgency?
Other sponsors have loved this. Click HERE to see what they have to say.
Dave Philp, YouChoose Chief Organizer Guy
- Music Blog
- Your YouChoose Band Mission Statement
- Your All-Time YouChoose Song List
- Dave Philp - C.O.G. & Skins
- John Reynolds - Guitar Man
- Bob DeMaio - Maestro Of The Guitarro
- Stephen Stetler - Doctorate In Life But A PhD In Bass
- Paul DiGiorgio - The Key-Man
- Scott Roberts - Golden Throat
- Michael Sherman - The Five-Armed Keyboard Lord
- Paul Stetler - That Boy Can Sing!
- Tom Fulgenzi - Shotgun Guitar
- Russell Ford - Need A Phone? Call This Saxophone
- Jill Schuler - The Voice
- Steve Lanni - Artiste of Sound, Builder of Aural Dreams
- Christian Orrico - Brass In Pocket
- Kurt Zimmerman - The Horn's Dylan
- Sponsor Us
- Why Sponsor? Get Your Original Commercial Performed Live!
- Tree Tavern Pizza: See What We Can Do For You!
- Sponsorship Testimonials
- And Now, A Word From Our YouChoose Sponsors
- Sponsorships: What's In It For You?
- The Awesome Three-Event Sponsorship
- The Create-Your-Own Sponsorship
- The Small Business Special
- Your YouChoose Virtual Mall
- Cool Sponsorship Example: Dr. Rex Ghassemi
- Your YouChoose Sponsor Hall Of Fame
- Sing With Us!
- YouChoose On YouTube
- Hanging Out W/ D+D
What Is YouChoose Music?
YouChoose Spotlight Video
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Sign up for the semi-awesome YouChoose newsletter (really a semi-regular, totally awesome email blast). Just click CONTACT and you'll instantly be added to our list. How cool is that? Quite.